Company Formation United Arab Emirates, UAE, Free Zone VAE Dubai- Dubai Offshore Company-Company
Formation, offshore company formation -General information on company formation in a free trade zone of UAE|
Company Formation United Arab Emirates - UAE: Free Trade Zone Company and Offshore-Company "RAS AL Khaimah"
Company Formation UAE- Free trade Zone RAK:
Company formation UAE: General information on company formation in a free-trade-zone of UAE
Shares of companies within one of the free-trade-zones of the UAE (RAK, Jebel Ali, Sarah) may be owned by foreigners in whole. These companies are allowed to do their business within the FTZ or abroad UAE only. Business wthin the UAE can only be made via a representative.
Foreign investors must fulfil the following requirements to their companies:
The following steps have to be realized in any case:
If the only business of an enterprise is in the UAE, please notice chapter 5 of the DTA:
Company Formation UAE: Double Taxation Agreements, Definition of Permanent Establishment (Article of the DTA)
(1) For the purposes of this Convention, the term "permanent establishment" means a fixed place of business through which the business of an enterprise is wholly or partly carried on.
(2) The term "permanent establishment" includes especially:
(3) A building site or construction or installation project constitutes a permanent establishment only if it lasts more than nine months.
(4) Notwithstanding the preceding provisions of this Article, the term "permanent establishment" shall be deemed not to include :
(a) the use of facilities solely for the purpose of storage, display or
delivery of goods or merchandise belonging to the enterprise ;
(5) Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraphs (1) and (2) of this Article, where a person - other than an agent of an independent status to whom paragraph (6) of this Article applies - is acting on behalf of an enterprise and has, and habitually exercises, in a Contracting State an authority to conclude contracts on behalf of the enterprise, that enterprise shall be deemed to have a permanent establishment in that State in respect of any activities which that person undertakes for the enterprise, unless the activities of such person are limited to those mentioned in paragraph (4) of this Article which, if exercised through a fixed place of business, would not make this fixed place of business a permanent establishment under the provisions of that paragraph.
(6) An enterprise shall not be deemed to have a permanent establishment
(7) The fact that a company which is a resident of a Contracting State
controls or is controlled by a company which is a resident of the other
Contracting State, or which carries on business in that other State
(whether through a permanent establishment or otherwise), shall not of
itself constitute either company a permanent establishment of the other.
If there is no factory, workshop, mine, quarry or any other place of extraction of natural resources or a building site or construction or installation that lasts more than nine months, a resident of the UAE has to manage the operations of the business, to located the permanent establishment in the UAE. Besides this, a non-resident director can bring the proof that he is present to fulfill his management duties (place of management).
We cannot provide a trustee director in the UAE.
Companies in the FTZ are tax free
The initial capital is very different and we have to refer to our survey on our Internet sites.
Notwithstanding this, it is possible to incorporate an Offshore Company (Exempted Company). An UAE Offshore Company may only do business outside the UAE, does not need any intial capital and can be owned by foreigners at 100% also. A trustee director can be provided.
Company Formation UAE/Dubai: RAK
Any company that wishes to operate at the RAK FTZ should register as a legal entity at the RAK FTZ (company registration), open a bank account, acquire a valid permit to undertake approved activities (business license) and sign a lease contract for using the selected facility at the RAK FTZ.
Once all of these procedures have been completed successfully, the company will be entitled to activate a P.O. Box, a bank account, apply for the approved number of visas (UAE residence permits) and to start the business activities in the RAK FTZ.
A company or individual wishing to operate a business at the RAK FTZ can be registered at the zone in one of the following four legal forms:
A branch of an existing company
A new establishment
Every company operating
within the RAK FTZ is required to obtain a business license. A business
license is a time-limited permit granted to a company to undertake
commercial, consulting, service or industrial activities within the RAK
FTZ. It does not, however, authorise the holder to do business in the
UAE - a special agent has to be appointed for trading activities in the
Four types of business licenses:
Business Center Services
The RAK Innovation and
Promotion Centre is a free zone facility which gives investors an
opportunity to start business with minimum hassles. Some of the key
features of the RAK Innovation and Promotion Centre are the serviced,
fully-functional and ready-to-use offices, flexi-offices and flexi-desks,
plus a wide variety of services. All of these are offered at highly
Front Desk Services
The Contact Centre will enable
you to receive your calls even when you are not in the office or site.
The Contact Centre Operator will receive and answer the call on your